Flying Fish Swim Team
Has your child ever wanted to try their hand at the Flying Fish Swim Team? Now’s the time!
Ages: 6 – 21
The Millington YMCA Flying Fish Swim Team is a developmental swim team that focuses on introducing children to competitive swimming. They will be taught competitive swim strokes, as well as, starts and turns. The Flying Fish are a part of the Mid-South Swimming League and compete in monthly swim meets at different facilities in the Memphis area.
Practice Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Practices Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- We take new registrations daily and we practice year round.
- All swimmers should have general knowledge of all 4 competitive swim stokes.
- All swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool without stopping.
- Specific technique, diving starts, and turns will be taught during practice.
Fees: Member/Millington Resident $55 monthly | Non-Member $80 monthly
For more information visit the Welcome Center or Register Online.