5959 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
Get Directions »
The Y takes the safety of children very seriously, therefore we have implemented a new Child Life Jacket Policy.
• Patrons who do not pass the swim test are considered non-swimmers.
• Patrons who decline to take the swim test are considered non-swimmers.
• Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water (armpit-depth or less) and require active adult supervision.
• Active adult supervision means an adult must be in the water within arm’s reach at all times.
• Non-swimmers who do not meet the “armpit-depth” guideline are required to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD) and require active adult supervision.
For more information view the FAQ and see examples of U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices (PFD).
Ages: 16 and up
After working with a personal trainer, you’ll see a difference not only in your body, but also in your spirit and mind. Shortly into your workouts, you will start to see and feel changes that will have a positive impact on how you feel about yourself, as well as increased energy. Also, working with a personal trainer helps take the guesswork out of your exercise routine.
Registration Dates: on going
One Session – $45
Five Sessions – $220
Ten Sessions – $400
Buddy Training (2 people)
One Session – $70
Five Sessions – $330
Ten Sessions – $575
© YMCA of Memphis and the Mid-South. All rights reserved. Site by Stark.