Membership at Oxford YMCA
WHERE MEMBERSHIP MEANS MORE
At the Y, we’re dedicated to improving
The Y is so much more than just a gym. We’re a community committed to changing lives. Whatever your reason for joining, we’ll help to give you the motivation and guidance you need to reach your fitness goals and nurture your well-being. Plus, you’ll be part of a movement dedicated to enhancing youth development, encouraging healthy living, and putting social responsibility at the top of the list.
The YMCA is a not-for-profit organization actively working to make our community a better place. Whether it’s as simple as offering state-of-the art fitness options, or addressing more complex social issues, we are directly involved in our community to make a positive impact. Our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
With 11 locations throughout the Memphis and Mid-South area, and a diverse range of activities for young, old—and everyone in between—the Y might just be what you’ve been looking for!
“The YMCA has meant a lot to me. I joined for the exercise and discovered its tremendous mission.“—Dr. Bruce Steinhaur, Professor of medicine at the University of Tennessee School of Medicine, donor and YMCA member
YMCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- FREE child watch (while you work out)*
- FREE fitness evaluation
- Special member rates and priority registrations for programs and classes
- NO REGISTRATION FEES for Summer Camp or Before & Afterschool
- FREE unlimited group exercise classes, water exercise and indoor cycling*
- FREE access to indoor and/or outdoor pools*
- FREE access to all 11 Memphis & Mid-South locations
- Free-weight areas
- Basketball courts*
- Swim facilities and classes*
- Shower facility and locker rooms
- Limited guest privileges for friends and family
- Together 20 Member Referral Program Learn More>
- No contract: Ask staff about 30-day cancellation policy
- Participating Association of Y-USA Nationwide Membership Learn More>
* Available at most locations
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
What You Need to Know
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership