Hours of Operation
703 North Lamar
Oxford, MS 38655
Get Directions »
The Y takes the safety of children very seriously, therefore we have implemented a new Child Life Jacket Policy.
• Patrons who do not pass the swim test are considered non-swimmers.
• Patrons who decline to take the swim test are considered non-swimmers.
• Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water (armpit-depth or less) and require active adult supervision.
• Active adult supervision means an adult must be in the water within arm’s reach at all times.
• Non-swimmers who do not meet the “armpit-depth” guideline are required to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD) and require active adult supervision.
For more information view the FAQ and see examples of U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices (PFD).
Ages: 16 and up
Our Certified Personal Trainers are licensed YMCA professionals who want to help you meet your fitness goals. You will start to see and feel changes that will have a positive impact on how you feel about yourself, as well as increased energy. Also, working with a personal trainer helps take the guesswork out of your exercise.
1 session – $50
3 sessions $135
6 sessions $240
12 sessions $420
20 sessions $600 (20 sessions can be split into 2 payments)
The most requested form of massage, used to relax and sooth sore muscles and reduce stress and tension. Also improves circulation and flexibility.
½ hour $30
1 hour $60
Benefit from this luxurious and relaxing massage combined with deep heat therapy. Smooth, polished Basalt Lava Stones are heated and incorporated into your massage.
½ hour $40
1 hour $70
To relax the Mother-To-Be given with the aid of our pregnancy pillow that completely relaxes the mother and baby during massage. This is a great way to unwind and help relieve discomfort during your pregnancy. Doctor’s approval requested.
½ hour $35
1 hour $65
© YMCA of Memphis and the Mid-South. All rights reserved. Site by Stark.