1350 Concourse Ave. Suite 241
Memphis, TN 38104
Get Directions »
Invite a friend to join you for the first ride! First time guest will need a valid ID!
LES MILLS SPRINT® is built on the science of high-intensity interval training (HIIT). It’s a quick and hard style of training that returns rapid results with minimal joint impact. The short duration of a LES MILLS SPRINT workout will motivate you to push your physical and mental limits. It features bursts of intensity where you work as hard as possible, followed by periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The payoff is you burn calories for hours after a good HIIT workout.
LES MILLS RPM® is an indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music. Take on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training. Discover your athlete within – sweat and burn to reach your endorphin high.
We would like to invite you to our Les Mills BODYCOMBAT® event on July 25, 2018 beginning at 11:00 a.m. This event is free to the public!
Invite a friend and come workout with our instructor Tara! First time visitors must present a valid ID. There will be a raffle for prizes, so bring your business card to enter the raffle.
What is Les Mills BODYCOMBAT®?
Les Mills BODYCOMBAT® is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by mixed martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
The Y takes the safety of children very seriously, therefore we have implemented a new Child Life Jacket Policy.
• Patrons who do not pass the swim test are considered non-swimmers.
• Patrons who decline to take the swim test are considered non-swimmers.
• Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water (armpit-depth or less) and require active adult supervision.
• Active adult supervision means an adult must be in the water within arm’s reach at all times.
• Non-swimmers who do not meet the “armpit-depth” guideline are required to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD) and require active adult supervision.
For more information view the FAQ and see examples of U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices (PFD).
© YMCA of Memphis and the Mid-South. All rights reserved. Site by Stark.